APPLICATION AND PROCESS
We accept students;
- under the International Cooperation Agreements (will not pay any tuition fee) or
- as a Free Mover student (No cooperation agreement is necessary, but the students will pay tuition fee)
Please send the following documents to: email@example.com
- Application Form (Please download and complete)
- Your recent transcript in English.
- Learning Agreement Form (Please download and complete) For the course list, you can check the website: https://www.alanya.edu.tr/media/1/tmp/doc/programsQuotas.pdf However, if you do not wish to take any courses and apply for training/placement, you can only fill the related section.
- Copy of your passport
- Photo, passport size, jpeg format
- Confirmation / Nomination Letter by your university (A letter / e-mail confirming that you are nominated to study and you have necessary language skills to follow courses in English or Turkish at Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, under International Cooperation Agreement or as a Free Mover student)
- We will then contact the relevant department and ask for their approval
- If there are any changes in the course list, we will inform you and offer possible alternatives.
- Send you an Acceptance Letter.
- A student ID card will be issued and hand it to you on arrival which is needed at entrance of the university, at university restaurants and library.
- You will also receive a welcome pack including a welcome guide on arrival.
- An ALKU student will assist you and guide you during your settling process in Alanya.
For Autumn Term: 15 August
For Spring Term: 15 December
EXTRA INFORMATION FOR FREE MOVER STUDENTS
Students interested in spending one or two semesters at ALKU can enrol as Free-Movers (Fee-paying Visiting Students), without any bilateral agreements between the universities. Free Movers will have access to all facilities and services, but they will need to pay tuition fees for ALKU and their home university. They need to go to the arranged bank in Alanya with their student ID and pay their fee. After paying their fees, and choosing their courses on the system, they can start their education as a Free Mover student at ALKU.