First of all, we wish to underline that we are more than glad to receive you here in Alanya. We give a huge importance to Erasmus Staff Mobility which led us share experience and widen our academic network. We are going to help you in any way during your visit to Alanya.
If you need any further assistance and information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
International Relations Office
Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University
- After you have been chosen as Erasmus Exchange Staff in your home institution, you should contact with our related Erasmus Departmental Coordinators. You may find the link of our coordinator list here. For whatever reason, if you do not contact with the coordinator, inform us about the situation and we will help you. Some home institutions may make receiving “Letter of Acceptance” obligatory before you are chosen as Erasmus Exchange Staff. Then, you should formerly contact with our related Erasmus Departmental Coordinator.
- You should fill the online the application form and we will send it to our related Erasmus Departmental Coordinator via e-mail stating that you have applied as an Erasmus Exchange Staff and wish to visit our institution. Please do not forget to contact us via email@example.com to check your application.
- Right after our related Erasmus Departmental Coordinator confirms your visit here, you should fiil in either "Erasmus Staff Mobility Agreement for Teaching" or "Erasmus Staff Mobility Agreement for Training" in the Online Learning Agreement platform according to type of mobility. After filling out the agreement, you and your institution’s Erasmus Responsible Person should sign it. Then you should scan the document and send it to our related Erasmus Departmental Coordinator to be signed as well. Be sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org to the CC of this e-mail.
- Our related Erasmus Departmental Coordinator will sign the agreement and send it to you alongside with your “Letter of Acceptance” by adding email@example.com to the CC.
DURING YOUR VISIT
- You should see our related Erasmus Departmental Coordinator and discuss the details of your visit and your program here in Alanya.
- Now, you may follow your program and enjoy lovely Alanya.
BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE
Our related Erasmus Departmental Coordinator will sign your “Certificate of Attendance” and give it to you. In case any problem of receiving your certificate of attendance, you should contact us from firstname.lastname@example.org and we prepare your certificate of attendance, sign it and send to you via e-mail.
ONCE YOU ARE BACK TO HOME INSTITUTION
If you have liked your visit to Alanya, please introduce our lovely city and university to your students and colleagues. Please note that it will always be a pleasure for us to welcome you and your precious students here in Alanya.